Top 5 Best Corded Electric Lawn Mower Reviews: Buyer’s Guide
Cutting the grass regularly is important as it will make sure that the yard is well-manicured and properly maintained. The good news is that doing so can be effortless on your end. All that you have to do is invest in the best corded electric lawn mower. It is a powerful tool that can help in effortlessly maintaining the backyard. You will surely be astounded with the results it can deliver as it can provide accurate cuts.
If you are looking for a corded electric mower, you will most probably be overwhelmed with the possibilities. With this, it is highly recommended that you read reviews and take a look at the technical specifications of the product to differentiate one from the other. To help you out, keep on reading and we will provide you with insights on some of the most important considerations, as well as some brands and models that can provide the best value for the money.
Top 5 Best Corded Electric Lawn Mower Reviews
GreenWorks 25022 20-inch
9.5 /10Our rating
GreenWorks 25142 16-inch
9 /10Our rating
GreenWorks 27022 14-inch
9 /10Our rating
Sun Joe MJ401E Mow Joe 14-inch
8.5 /10Our rating
Black & Decker MM875 19-inch
8 /10Our rating
Factors to Consider When Buying
With the multiplicity of the brands and models that are available in the market, it is going to be challenging to make the right choice. Make sure to keep in mind the factors mentioned in this part to be able to increase the likelihood of making the right choice.
When you see a corded lawn mower that comes with a cheap price, you will be tempted to have it purchased. After all, like in the case of any other product, cost is an essential consideration. However, making a decision on the basis of price alone will not suffice. Keep in mind that more often than not, price is going to be relative to quality. Therefore, if it is cheap, there is a likelihood that the quality is also going to be inferior. If you want premium and high-quality features, you should invest in a more expensive mower.
As mentioned, the options can be overwhelming. To help you make the right choice, it is critical to consult with what other people have to say. Their opinions, which are often expressed in online reviews, will be a good starting point when comparing the pros and cons of the different products. Some people, however, may not trust the things that they read online. With this, you can ask people you personally know if they have recommendations. Ask them about the brand or the model of the corded lawn mower that they are currently using. Their opinions and experiences will make it more likely to end up with the right choice.
There are various ways by which it is possible to evaluate the dependability of a corded lawn mower:
- Excellent Construction: This means that even with prolonged and frequent use, the unit will not break down and can deliver dependable performance, just like how it worked when it was brand new.
- Warranty: If the manufacturer believes that the quality of their product is going to be unrivalled, they will not hesitate to provide extensive warranty coverage. Within the warranty period, it means that you will be able to return the product when there are any defects. The manufacturer, on the other hand, will have it repaired for free.
- Customer Support: It is important to choose a lawn mower that has dependable customer service. This means that you must be able to easily get in touch with their representatives when you need their assistance, such as when there are problems that you cannot resolve on your own.
- Motor: This is another feature that will have an impact on the dependability of the corded lawn mower. Pay attention to the amps of the motor as it will be indicative of how powerful its performance will be. If you have a larger lawn, make sure to opt for more powerful models, although they can also be more expensive.
A lot of people despise the idea of mowing their lawns because of the belief that it is going to be difficult and that it will require a lot of effort on their end. Yes, it is true. However, this will only happen if you opt to choose the wrong product. This is why it is important to differentiate the options and consider the following things to make sure of your comfort:
- Lightweight: Lawn mowers do not operate on their own. You need to have them pushed manually. This is one thing that is dreaded by many people, especially if they have a large lawn. If it is lightweight, you will not have any problem in moving it around.
- Ergonomic Handle: To be able to push the lawn mower around, you will hold it from the handle. Therefore, it should come with an ergonomic design. It should be well-cushioned and should be contoured.
- Well-Designed Wheels: Maneuverability is one of the things that could have an impact on your comfort. Make sure that the wheels can swivel easily. If not, you will surely experience discomfort even when just mowing for a short period.
- Quiet Motor: Noise can also have an effect on your comfort. With this, you should choose one that come with a motor that is powerful, yet it should not make a loud noise.
To be provided with the best value for your money, it would be best to choose one that is versatile. This means that as the user, you should have control over the product. There should be adjustments that can be made and it must be flexible enough. The following are some of the most important things to consider:
- Height Adjustments: See to it that there are at least three height adjustments. This is going to make sure that it will be able to cut different heights of grass.
- Blades: When the lawn mower is designed with high-quality blade, it means that it will be versatile enough to cut different types of grass.
- Headlight: This is one thing that is not commonly found in lawn mowers. However, it will be good to choose a model that comes with an integrated light, which means that you can have it used even when you are working in the dark.
- Discharge Capabilities: The lawn mower must offer three different options for discharging grass trimmings – mulch, bag, and side discharge.
At the end of the day, this is perhaps the most important thing that will have an impact on the decision that you will make. Electric lawn mowers are beneficial because they are generally easy to use. They have push-button start. This is unlike in the case of lawn mowers powered by gas wherein you have to pull a string, which will require more effort. To make it easy to use, pay attention to the comfort features that we have earlier mentioned as well. See to it that there is comprehensive instructions from the manufacturer. It will also be good if there are videos online that can provide you with information about assembly, use, and troubleshooting of corded lawn mowers.
Lawn maintenance is one thing that is necessary. It makes your house look more appealing. Whether you are inviting guests at home or you just want your yard to look beautiful, you need to make sure that grass is trimmed regularly, especially during seasons when they experience unprecedented growth. The good news is that you do not have to trim them manually. You just have to invest in the best corded lawn mower. The latter is a gardening tool that will surely prove to be beneficial in ways more than one. They are powerful and can cut grass without requiring too much effort on your end. Of course, these benefits can be yielded only when you choose the right product.
Earlier, we have mentioned five of the best options for the best corded electric lawn mower. We have gone through reviews from their users and provided you with insights on their features. We also tackle some of the essential factors to be taken into account. With the discussions above, we hope that it is now going to be easier for you to make the right choice.